Inga Kimberly Brown,
·MFA 2014-2016 University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
·BFA 2010-2014 The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
·2016: Arnot Art Museum-Three American: Brown/ Higgins/ Weis. Solo Exhibition at the Arnot Art Museum, in the FalckGallery,6 September 2016-31 January 2017.
·2011: Inga Kimberly Brown Works on Exhibit. - Joseph E. Coleman Northwest Regional Branch –Free Library of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
· 2019:James Oliver Gallery/ HOT-BED, Pafa Fellowship:FAME, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
· 2019: Upper Darby Art Gallery, Adjacent Mixtures,Philadelphia, PA.
· 2019: Parlor Gallery, Square Pegs Group Exhibit, Asbury Park, NJ.
· 2017: Linear Group, Seats at the Table, Group Pop-Up Exhibition, New Haven, CT.
· 2017-2018: Parlor Gallery. Bloom, Group Exhibit. Asbury Park, New Jersey.
· 2017: The Plays and Players Gallery, Transformation, Group Exhibit. Philadelphia, PA.
· 2017-2018: The Colored Girls Museum, Urgent Care: A Special Care Experience. Group Exhibit. Philadelphia, PA.
· 2017: Rodger LaPelle Galleries, Spaces Occupied Group Exhibit. Philadelphia, PA.
· 2016: Weatherspoon Art Museum, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Master of Fine Arts(MFA), Thesis Exhibit,Greensboro, NC.
· 2016: Irene Cullis Art Gallery, Art + Dialogue (A+D) Group exhibit, Greensboro, NC.
· 2016: Darrell C. Sechrest Art Gallery, Art + Dialogue (A+D) Exhibits, High Point, NC.
· 2016: Center for Visual Artist, 100 for 100/ 100 Works Exhibit. Greensboro, NC.
· 2016: The African-American Atelier, Past, Print, Present exhibit, Greensboro, NC.
· 2016: The African-American Atelier, Steel Magnolias Group exhibit, Greensboro, NC.
· 2012, 2011: Side Tracks Art Gallery, Naked in New Hope Exhibit, New Hope PA.
· 2011. Joose Salon, Passion & Pathways. Philadelphia, PA.
· 2005: Le Trottoir, Milan, Italy.
· 2006: The Venice Biennale/The Pavilion Italy. Curated by Oreste Genzini e Philippe Daverio
· 2019 The Caroline Gibbons Granger Award,
· 2014-2016 Adelaide Holderness Fellowship at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
· The Venture Fund, Grant from the Venture Fund/ The Pennsylvania Academy Of Fine Arts.
· 2011 The Malachy Award, Juried art exhibition at Side Tracks Art Gallery. New Hope, Pennsylvania.
Published Works and Interviews
· 2016 New American Paintings (Cover and Inside pages) Volume 124. Open Studios Press. Boston, Massachusetts
· 2015: Triad City Beat. New Exhibit Provides Platform for Racial Discussion.
· 2015: Art Speaks. Maria Johnson, O Henry Magazine. Page 14.
· 2015: Studio Visits Magazine. Volume, 29.
· 2015: The Belle of a Southern Mix, Oil on canvas, is highlighted in Arts Greensboro Magazine, http://17daysgreensboro.org/
· 2015: Art & Dialogue Blog. https://artanddialoguegso.wordpress.com/tag/blog/
· 2015: The Coraddi Magazine, Issue 117, Volume 2 & 3. Image Pages, 104,105,106.
· 2014: The Broad Street Review: Treacy Ziegler, We Make Artists: PAFA’s 113th Annual Student Exhibition. http://www.broadstreetreview.com/art-architecture/pafas-113th-annual- student-exhibition.
· 2006:Italia 13 x 17,The Venice Biennale/The Pavilion Italy. Edited by Oreste Genzini e Philippe Daverio
Inga Kimberly Brown,
· 2011: Hoodoo & Conjure Quarterly. Image Pages 99,101,82 (Page 68 includes an image of my great Grandmother from Washington County, Georgia, circa 1935. Marie Hicks- Steel.)
· 2010-2011: Hoodoo & Conjure Quarterly.
· 2009: Temple News: Guitar Melodies Guide Local Artist. http://temple- news.com/arts/guitar- melodies-guide-local-artist/
· 2017: Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts Alumni Council member.
· 2017: PBS, WHYY production of Friday Arts , PAFA Artist Produced by Karen Smyles. http://www.pbs.org/video/pafa-artists-hveqgh/
· 2017: PBS, WHYY production of Friday Arts, Inga Kimberly BrownProduced by Karen Smyles.
· 2017: PBS, WHYY production of Friday Arts, Barkley L. HendricksProduced by Karen Smyles.http://www.pbs.org/video/barkley-l-hendricks-birth-cool-4eblz3/
Organizations & Memberships
· The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts Alumni Council member
· Volunteer with Project Meow
· Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art Fellowship